Referee Service
I have provided >100 peer reviews for 9 journals, including Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Energy Conversion and Management, Renewable Energy, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Journal of Cleaner Production, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering, Engineering Reports, etc. See the verified record from my Publons profile here.
 Selected Panels
I have served as the moderator/panelist in several conferences. These include, but are limited to the following:
Post-COVID Summit, Virtual Session, Apr. 2022 (Scheduled).
- Moderator & Speaker, The Innovation Potential of the Energy Sector [Link]
UN DESA's Global Policy Dialogue for Climate Action, Virtual Session, Apr. 2021.
- Panelist, Imagining the Carbon-neutral Future: Transformations in Energy and Transport [Link]
Illinois China Summit & Michigan China Forum, Virtual Session, Mar. 2020.
Forbes Ignite, Virtual Session, Mar. 2020.
- Panelist, Cognitive Diversity Virtual Ideation [Link]
9th annual New York State Biotech Symposium, Syracuse, NY, May 2017
 Leadership Service
I have served in the leadership roles in a couple of organizations. These include:
Chinese Entrepreneur Association at Cornell (CEAC)
- Vice President, Aug. 2018 - Present [Link]
Cornell Chinese Visiting Scholars/Students Association (CVSA)
- Vice President and Treasurer, Sep. 2017 - Present
Xi’an Jiaotong University Online Overseas Education Forum (XJTU BBS GoAbroad Forum)
- Web Manager and Book Editor, Apr. 2016 - Present [Link]
- Chief editor for the 136-page graduate school application guide - "A Story of 16 Fall XJTUers" (in Chinese) [Link]